Real Maine Weddings & Seasonal Events
Maine Destination Adventure Weddings: Tailored Exactly To Your Special Day
Our staff knows Northern Outdoors is a perfect place to throw a large and rowdy or small and intimate "Adventure Wedding". Many have married here over the years. Expect exceptional service, attention to all the important details - big and small, and a huge amount of fun with a wedding at Northern Outdoors.
PLAN AHEAD - Book your 2016 and 2017 Adventure Wedding now to get the date you want! Select dates are available to rent the entire resort or just the lodge venue.
2016 and 2017 Wedding Dates Calendar: CALL OUR WEDDING PLANNERS FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS.
|SPRING DATES||FALL DATES||WINTER DATES|
|April 2nd, 2016 AVAILABLE||October 15th, 2016: AVAILABLE||December 3rd, 2016 AVAILABLE|
April 9th, 2016: BOOKED
|October 22nd, 2016: AVAILABLE||December 10th, 2016 AVAILABLE|
|April 16th, 2016 AVAILABLE||December 17th, 2016 AVAILABLE|
|April 23rd, 2016 AVAILABLE|
April 30th, 2016: BOOKED
|April 1st, 2017 AVAILABLE||October 21st, 2017: AVAILABLE||December 2nd, 2017 AVAILABLE|
|April 8th, 2017 AVAILABLE||October 28th, 2017: AVAILABLE||December 9th, 2017 AVAILABLE|
|April 15th, 2017 AVAILABLE||December 16th, 2017 AVAILABLE|
|April 22nd, 2017 AVAILABLE|
|April 29th, 2017 AVAILABLE|
|Best Wedding Weekend Ever! We got married on 12/7/13 and it was the BEST most AMAZING weekend we could have ever imagined.. read more|
- Read what Love & Lobster, the source for info on New England Weddings, has to say about weddings at Northern Outdoors.
- Read the full Trip Advisor review for Best Wedding Weekend Ever.
A Taste of Maine: Adventure Wedding Packages
- Multi-day wedding packages with indoor or outdoor ceremony venue, lodging, adventure activities, reception catering, reception venue, live music.
Single Day Event Wedding Package
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony venue, reception catering, reception venue, live music.
Rehearsal Dinner Package
- Fully catered, indoor or outdoor rehearsal dinner packages are tailored exactly to the wedding party's wishes. We can accommodate small or large groups, and offer live entertainment and plenty of fun daytime activities to ease any pre-wedding jitters!
Adventure Proposal Romantic Getaways:
- Want to make your proposal as special as it can possibly be? Plan an "Adventure Proposal" Getaway to Northern Outdoors. We'll take care of the flowers and champagne in your cabin, and adventure activities for you, your fiance-to-be, and any friends you bring along to support you to deliver the "big question"!
2016 and 2017 Wedding & Seasonal Event Packages
|Wedding Receptions/Rehearsals||Outdoor Weddings||Beautiful Spreads|
April, October and December Weddings & Seasonal Events at Northern Outdoors.When we're not in rafting or snowmobile season you can rent the entire resort, with exclusive use of the main lodge and the Kennebec River Pub & Brewery in April, late October and December for your wedding or special seasonal event.
Hassle Free Planning, Personal Attention, Custom Services: It's YOUR WEDDING
- Professional reception catering through our Kennebec River Pub and Brewery catering services.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner for all wedding event days with private group room in restaurant.
- Live entertainment booking, upon request.
- Destination wedding event activities: Spring/Summer/Fall: Rafting, hiking, fishing, ATV's (in-season), Winter: guided or self-guided snowmobile tours, day ski trips to nearby Sugarloaf, and snowshoeing on nearby non-snowmobile trails
- Activities available in an all-inclusive package or a la carte, it's YOUR Special Event!
Outdoor Wedding Locations
- The Forks Resort at Northern Outdoors. Outdoor options include overlooking Martin Pond and the back patio of the resort. Indoor options include the big, open timbered classic Maine lodge.
- Maine Lakeside Cabins Wyman Lake, just minutes down the road, is also a gorgeous private retreat for outdoor weddings. See details at Maine Lakeside Cabins for more about this location.
Wedding Receptions & Rehearsal DinnersThe big day! Wedding reception inside the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center. There's room for over 100 guests in this Classic New England lodge venue.
We also offer fully catered, indoor or outdoor rehearsal dinner packages tailored exactly to the wedding party's wishes.
Professional Catering, Elegant Service in the Woods.We like rustic, but we like elegant with it. After all, it is your wedding day! Brides and grooms rest easy (and so does everyone else) when the catering is absolutely perfect: practiced, poised, fun, and accompanied by great food and beverages. This setting is at Maine Lakeside Cabins, a private retreat center, on the shores of Wyman Lake. Idyllic place to get married, if we do say so ourselves!
Party and Dancing Time!See those hardwood floors? They "rock" for great dancing when the party gets going. This is where live entertainment plays on weekends year-round at Northern. Want to add live music for your special day - no problem!
Mr. Moose gets into the action, overseeing the festivities and sporting the perfect "Top Hat and Bowtie". This is Maine, after all.
From the mother-of-the-groom about her son's September wedding at Northern Outdoors:
My husband and I live in Georgia and visited Maine for the first time this past weekend to attend our son's wedding. His new wife grew up in Maine and their dream was for an adventurous weekend with family and friends in a beautiful setting. Northern Outdoors exceeded my expectations. The cabins were perfectly appointed and comfortable with beautiful views from every window. The wedding venue was gorgeous, overlooking the lake. We hosted the Welcome Party on Fri. night and everything was professionally done and presented so nicely AND the food was delicious. The reception dinner with lobster was fabulous. Northern Outdoors met every wish my son and daughter in law had of their perfect wedding. Many of the guests commented it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Thanks for memories to last forever. Sincerely, Peggy (Roswell, GA)