Guided Snowmobile Tours -The Forks Area Trails
Want a great day of Snowmobiling in The Forks area but not sure where to go?No Worries - We've Got You Covered.
Pick up a late model rental snowmobile, an experienced local guide, and let us show you around. We work with local snowmobile specialists BackCountry Expeditions, led by long-time snowmobiler and guide Brian Crater and his wife Rachel, to set you up for success.
You'll experience beautiful trails into the heart of snowmobile country, including Maine's famous ITS trail network. These guided tours have it all ... spectacular scenery, wildlife, history, varied riding terrain with winding woods trails and wide open highway cruising.
Guided Trail Ride: Full Day
- Full Day 8:30am-4:30pm if leaving from the lodge.
- Group of 1-6 Riders: $300.00 per day
- Group of 7-12 Riders: $550.00 per day
- Requires Full Day Sled Rental
Two Hour sightseeing trip. (8:30am-10:30am ONLY)
- Group of 1-6 Riders: $100 per day.
- Group of 7-12 Riders: $200 per day.
- Requires full day sled rental.
Backcountry Tour From Northern Outdoors Lodge
- Full day only- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Customized trip times are available by request
- Group of 1-6 Riders: $400 per day.
- Group of 7-12 Riders $750 per day.
Any questions? Contact us directly at 888-770-SLED to talk through your questions with our guides or manager. We'll make sure you are on the right trip for your needs, before you book your tour.
What You Need To Know:
- Sled Rentals are not included in the price of the guided tour. To learn about rentals available, please visit our Snowmobile Rentals page.
- Appropriate riding gear is required when renting a snowmobile. Riding clothing, including suits, boots, and mitts are available for rent at Northern Outdoors. Hats that fit under helmets and warm socks are available for sale at our retail store. See Rental & Tour Details.