10 Sep 08 Northern Outdoors ATV Trail Report
Fall is here! This is the first posting of the new bi-weekly Northern Outdoors ATV Trail Report from The Forks, Maine. We hope you find it useful.
- The Maine ATV trails from The Forks south to Bingham, west to Eustis, east to Greenville, and north to Jackman are in good condition, dried out from earlier big rains in early August.
- The new Northern Outdoors ATV Spur Trail is still closed during the week due to logging operations. It is open from Friday through Sunday, and closed Monday-Thursday. All riders from Northern Outdoors will need to trailer their ATV to access trails during the week.
- Gas fuel is now available for sale at Northern Outdoors.
- The local Forks Maine ATV Club is Lake Moxie ATV Riders.
- The local Forks area Maine ATV Trailmaster is Dave Greenleaf.
- Area ATV Trail Maps are available at Northern Outdoors. We are also working to get them online.
We will update this report every two weeks, and also post a link on our ATV Trails and Tours section of our Northern Outdoor’s website.
For more information about Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort and ATV offerings, visit northernoutdoors.com. Book your lodging accommodations now and lock in 2007 rates for the rest of 2008. Visit our Resort Specials for more info on Fall savings.