ATV Trails in The Forks Area Maine
Explore Over 6,000 Miles of the Best ATV Trails and Riding in the Northeast!Direct ATV trail access from Northern Outdoors opens up literally thousands of miles of great riding for ATV enthusiasts. Northern Outdoors is a complete Adventure Resort ideally suited for motorized recreation. ATV and UTV riders will find:
- On-site fuel sales, microbrewery, Maine Cabin rentals, riverside camping, swimming pool, game room, and more make Northern Outdoors an ideal destination for ATVers and ATV Clubs.
- Plenty of on-site parking for trucks and trailers - there is a large Park and Ride area at the main lodge set aside for ATVers.
- On-site water hose available to wash down your ATV or UTV after a day of riding.
- Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort and main lodge is conveniently located right on The Old Canada Road - National Scenic Byway between the Maine Coast and Quebec, Canada.
- Visit our blog on Maine ATV Trails for tips, resources, and trail conditions for ATV trails in The Forks, Maine region.
The Forks Area ATV Trails - Access Maine's Incredible Trails from Your CabinDownload this ATV map as a high resolution PDF.
DirtTrax TV Raves About Maine's ATV Trails and Northern Outdoors
Taera McLean, former host of DirtTrax Television, out of Toronto, Canada visited Northern Outdoors.
The Dirt Trax TV team with Taera McLean came to Maine to film ATVing with us and our riding friends from Maine A.T.V. and local towns.
ATV Lodging Options: Private Cabins or Riverside Campsites
Tour your options here.
- Book your lodging early to secure your first-choice dates. (Lodging for peak weekends and holidays tends to fill up quickly.)