Your ATV, UTV, SxS Adventure Resort
Ride your ATV, UTV or Side by Side through gorgeous Maine forests all day long and depart right from the convenience of your cozy Maine cabin or a riverside cabin tent. Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort, located in The Forks area of western Maine, gives you direct access to thousands of miles of great trails. We have ATV RENTALS on site with a fleet of machines from high performance single rider quads to comfortable two seater side-by-sides to “bring the whole family” four seater UTVs.
A few of our resort amenities for ATVers:
- Direct ATV, SxS and UTV trail access–right from your cabin door or campsite
- Plenty of secure parking for trucks and trailers
- Large, free park-and-ride lot set aside for ATVers
- On-site premium non-ethanol fuel for sale
- Water hose for a post-ride rinse of your ATV, SxS or UTV
- Restaurant, brewery, swimming pool, giant outdoor hot tub… everything you need to kick back after a day on the trails!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dirt bikes are not permitted at Northern Outdoors due to landowner restrictions on local area trails.
For more information on The Forks, Maine ATV trails join our local ATV trail club, Lake Moxie ATV Riders on Facebook.
Guided Off-Road Tours
Rent an ATV, SxS, or UTV from us, or bring your own machine. Our Registered Maine Guides will lead you through the Maine woods to waterfalls, lakes and mountain views. These are private group trips that meet at the lodge at 9am. ATV, UTV or SxS Rental, food & fuel are not included but all available for sale on site.
# OF PEOPLE
FULL DAY (8 Hours)
1/2 day (4 Hours)