Polaris ATV, SxS, and UTV Rentals in The Forks, Maine
Smooth logging roads and technical terrain combine to offer up the best riding in Northeast. Whether you’re new to ATVing or just want to try out a new machine, we’ve got you covered! Rent ATVs, Side by Sides, and UTVs from our modern rental fleet, and start cruising through Maine’s gorgeous North Woods.
Polaris ATV, SxS, UTV Rentals: For Beginners to Experts
What You Need to Know
- Rentals begin May 27th, 2023.
- All rates listed are per ATV, SxS, UTV.
- Rental fee includes ATV, SxS, UTV with unlimited mileage, helmet with goggles, first/last tank of gas, and trail map.
- Gasoline (except first/last tank) and riding clothing are not included.
- Riders are required to wear long pants, long sleeves, and closed toe shoes. Recommended to bring camera, drinks, and snacks.
- Minimum age to operate a rental machine is 18 years old with a valid driver’s license. Minimum age for a passenger on an ATV is 8 years old. The driver must be 25 years or older if bringing a passenger under the age of 18 years old.
- Arrive 1/2 hour prior to start times for paperwork requirements & safety video if not previously completed online.
- Please see rental policies for information regarding liability and damage deposits.
|ATV Polaris Sportsman 570 EPS||$400||$325||$250||$150|
|2-Person SxS Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe||$500||$425||$350||$250|
|4-Person SxS Polaris General XP4 1000||$550||$475||$400||$300|
- 8 Hour Rentals: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 6 Hour Rentals: 9:00am – 3:00pm or 11:00am – 5:00pm
- 4 Hour Rentals: 9:00am – 1:00pm, 11:00am – 3:00pm, or 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- 2 Hour Rentals: 9:00am – 11:00am, 11:00am – 1:00pm, 1:00pm – 3:00pm, or 3:00pm – 5:00pm
ATV Polaris Sportsman 570 EPS
SxS Polaris General XP 100 Deluxe
SxS Polaris General XP4 1000
Reserve Rentals & Tours in Advance over the Phone
Book your ATV, SxS, or UTV tour, rentals and a trailside cabin together with the help of our reservation team. Tours and rentals may only be booked over the phone or in person. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Important Rental Information and Policies
An Understanding – Release of Liability
As with most adventure activities, there are inherent risks involved. Each rental participant or self-guided tour participant must acknowledge this by reading and signing a liability release form prior to departure.
Driver & Passenger Requirements
Minimum age to operate rental machine is 18 years old. Minimum age for a passenger on an ATV is 8 years old. The driver must be 25 years or older if bringing a passenger under the age of 18 years old.
Rental Damage Deposit Details
On the day of the rental, renters will be required to purchase a damage waiver program. Assuming no damages at the end of your rental, your chosen security deposit will be voided. If there are damages associated with the operation of the rental, the credit card will be charged in full for all damages and retrieval costs that are incurred.
- FREE/day: Standard protection = $3000 security deposit for damages to the vehicle.
- $15/day: Premium protection = $1500 security deposit for damages to the vehicle.
- It is recommended to use a credit card for your damage deposit and not a debit card. If there are damages associated with the operation of your rental, your credit card will be charged in full for all damages and retrieval costs that are incurred, not to exceed your selected security deposit. Assuming there are not damages to your machine at the end of your rental, your chosen security deposit will be voided.
Don’t Be Stupid ~ Ride Sober!
Maine has a very strict OUI law for snowmobile operators. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or demonstrating unruly behavior, will be denied services without refund.
Learn the tips you need for Maine ATVing in the backcountry from experts at Northern Outdoors- The Forks Area Trail Network. Gear, trails, wildlife & more