Maine Cabins, Lakeside Cottages & Vacation Rentals For Your Vacation
Find Your Ideal Maine Cabin or Lakeside Cottage for Your Next VacationLaunch your adventure in western Maine’s extraordinary wilderness playground with the perfect vacation rental cabin. Northern Outdoors is at the hub of Maine’s best whitewater rivers and trail systems for hiking, snowmobiling, and ATVs. Our wide variety of Maine vacation rentals meets every budget and taste. Choose from our Adventure Resort cabins at The Forks Resort Center, Maine Lakeside Cabins just down the road on Wyman Lake, and cabins & camping at our Penobscot Rafting Center location.
You can now conveniently book your lodging online!All cabins, campsites, lodge rooms, and vacation rentals at The Forks Resort Center are now available to book online 24/7. Please call us to book Penobscot or Lakeside Cabins.
Lodging Accommodations For Every Budget and Preference
The Forks Resort Cabins Choose from rustic 1 bedroom Cozy Cabins to deluxe 4 bedroom Club Cabins, set in the woods, within walking distance to the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center
Maine Lakeside Cabins Choose from the luxury vacation rental The Point House, to our upscale Silver Cove Guest Houses and comfortable Lakeside Cabins that sit closest to the lake. Lakeside is also a popular wedding and event center.
Penobscot Cabins Twin Pines Cabins, located on the shore of Millinocket Lake, are just five miles south of our Penobscot River rafting trips meeting place and campground, overlooking Mt. Katahdin.
How do I know where to pick my cabins or camping lodging?
- Northern Outdoor’s headquarters: reservations office, lodging & rafting check-in
- Cabins, Lodge rooms, Logdominiums, Condo, River Campsites, Cabin Tents
- Restaurant, brewpub, swimming pool, game room, free wireless
- Live entertainment on certain weekends during the summer
- Located 3½ miles from The Forks Resort, on Wyman Lake
- Cabins, Luxury Vacation Home, Guest Houses, Lakeside Cottages
- Volleyball, canoes
- Quiet and secluded lakeshore setting
- Located near Baxter State Park, 2 ½ hrs from The Forks Resort
- Katahdin Grill Restaurant, Cabin Tents, Campsites
- Comfortable cabins available nearby.
- Licensed Bar, Hot tub, Sauna, Volleyball, Lake kayaks
- Pristine wilderness setting