Maine Cabins, Lakeside Cottages & Vacation Rentals For Your Vacation
Find Your Ideal Maine Cabin or Lakeside Cottage for Your Next VacationLaunch your adventure in western Maine’s extraordinary wilderness playground with the perfect vacation rental cabin. Northern Outdoors is at the hub of Maine’s best whitewater rivers and trail systems for hiking, snowmobiling, and ATVs. Our wide variety of Maine vacation rentals meets every budget and taste. Choose from our Adventure Resort cabins at The Forks Resort Center, Maine Lakeside Cabins just down the road on Wyman Lake, and cabins & camping at our Penobscot Rafting Center location at Abol Bridge.
You can now conveniently book your lodging online!All cabins, campsites, lodge rooms, and vacation rentals at The Forks Resort Center and the new Katahdin Area are available to book online 24/7. Book The Forks Center - Kennebec Lodging online here.
Book Katahdin Area - Penobscot Lodging online here.
Lodging Accommodations For Every Budget and Preference
The Forks Resort Cabins Open year round, choose from rustic 1 bedroom Cozy Cabins to deluxe 4 bedroom Club Cabins, set in the woods, within walking distance to the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center.
Kennebec River Campground No need to rough it without style: choose from comfortable Cabin Tents or beautiful campsites on the Kennebec River next to our Forks Resort Center.
Penobscot Abol Bridge Abol Bridge Campground has tent & RV campsites and rustic bunkhouses, right on the Penobscot River with breathtaking views of Mr. Katahdin.
How do I know where to pick my cabins or camping lodging?
- Northern Outdoor’s headquarters: reservations office, lodging & rafting check-in
- Cabins, Lodge rooms, Logdominiums, Condo, River Campsites, Cabin Tents
- Restaurant, brewpub, swimming pool, game room, free wireless
- Live entertainment on certain weekends during the summer
- Located 3½ miles from The Forks Resort, on Wyman Lake
- Cabins, Luxury Vacation Home, Guest Houses, Lakeside Cottages
- Volleyball, canoes
- Quiet and secluded lakeshore setting
- Located at the Penobscot River, near Baxter State Park, 2 ½ hrs from The Forks Resort, Campsites
- Tent Sites, RV Sites, and Rustic Bunkhouses.
- Comfortable cabins available nearby.
- Full Service Restaurant onsite.
- Pristine wilderness and riverside setting, literally at the base of Mt. Katahdin.