Maine Vacation Packages for Groups: Rafting and More.
Northern Outdoors has been a special resource for group outings for over three decades. Whether you are looking for the perfect adventure getaway bachelor/ette party venue, affordable family reunion packages, or corporate retreats, company outings and adventure-based education at our Adventure Resort in The Forks, Maine. Our three unique resort centers have facilities that can accommodate groups of 10 to over 300 participants.
Take Advantage Of Over 35 Years Experience Serving Groups With Adventure Vacations, Reunions, Company Meetings, and Special Outings
Groups and Programs TypesGroups love Northern Outdoors! Here's why: we offer you affordable adventure resort facilities, professional, fun-loving staff, and outstanding outdoor adventure activities like whitewater rafting snowmobiling. Toss in the acclaimed Kennebec River Pub & Brewery with live music on weekends, and you've got the ingredients for an outstanding group destination.
- Corporate Retreats & Teambuilding Programs
- Colleges & Universities - Outdoor Education & Recreation Management Field Programs (read Univ. of Southern Maine feedback)
- Girlfriend Getaways & Mancations
- Friends, Alumni & Classmates Reunions
- Family Reunions
Weddings and Parties!Find out why Northern Outdoors is a popular wedding venue in the spring and fall! Hassle free planning, professional catering, and tons of fun with diverse outdoor recreation activities that the entire wedding party and guests can participate in - now that's a great adventure wedding!
The secret is out! Northern Outdoors is one of the most popular places in New England for fantastic bachelor and bachelorette parties. Custom group party getaway packages are available.
Resort CentersOur resort centers offer lodging and camping options to meet every budget and preference. Learn more about our Adventure Resort and its three campuses available to meet your group’s needs; The Forks Resort, Eagle Cove Lakeside Cabins, and Penobscot Outdoor Center.
White Water RaftingWe have something for everyone. You don’t need any prior experience to enjoy our world-class rafting trips or our other adventure activities.
Our most popular adventures are the best whitewater rafting in the Northeast!
- Kennebec River Rafting – Class III-IV
- Penobscot River Rafting – Class III-V
- Dead River Rafting – Class IV-V (Limited Schedule, 10 Releases per year)
- Float Trips
- Multi-day and single day hiking
- Motorcycle Touring
- Golf & Raft
- Fishing & Hunting
- Adventure Challenge Ropes Course
- Find out more in our Adventures section of our site.
Winter Group Programs - Year-Round ResortNorthern Outdoors is open-year round! In the winter we offer the finest Snowmobiling Resort in the Northeast. We are centrally located in Maine’s extensive ITS network of trails. Ride from your cabin to explore hundreds of miles of trails. With direct trail access, a wide range of lodging, weekend entertainment, an extensive fleet of snowmobiles and guided tours, we are able to offer you exceptional value in snowmobiling vacations. Find out more.
In addition to snowmobiling, winter outdoor recreation at The Forks includes snowshoeing on nearby trails and Alpine & Nordic skiing at world-class Sugarloaf ski resort, only 90-minutes away.
Forks Resort Center and at The Eagle Cove Lakeside Cabins on Wyman Lake. Call or book online to reserve your trip. Couldn't be easier! Visit our snowmobiling pages for more information on our complete snowmobile resort.
Remember: Friends Don't Let Friends Miss Great Discounts!
Rafting and Skiing Group SpecialBring 15 friends and you go rafting and skiing FREE. Share your adventure with friends, family and colleagues, and save on your vacation. Here’s how:
- For every 15 full paying guests you organize, the 16th party member will raft for FREE, plus you will receive 1 FREE lift ticket to Sugarloaf, the premier ski resort in the East.
- We make it easy to organize your group with our comprehensive Group Organizers Kit and give you the rewards.
- Our exclusive partnership with Sugarloaf allows us to offer you incentives no other whitewater outfitter in Maine can. How about FREE skiing?
- Earn hundreds of dollars in savings as a Group Organizer with Northern Outdoors.