Adventure Resort Maine Vacations
Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort is located in western Maine’s extraordinary wilderness playground. The main resort complex enjoys backyard access to Maine’s best whitewater rivers and extensive trail systems for hiking, snowmobiling, and ATVs. There are three campuses: The Forks Resort Center on the Kennebec River, Maine Lakeside Cabins on Wyman Lake, and the Penobscot Outdoor Center near Baxter State Park.
|Maine's Premier Adventure Resort: Three Centers, Lots of Options|
How do I know which resort campus to choose for my lodging?Watch this short video slideshow overview of the resort, with more info below!
The Forks Resort
- Northern Outdoor’s headquarters : reservations office, lodging & rafting check-in
- Restaurant, brewpub, swimming pool, hot tub, arcade games room, free wireless in the main lodge
- Live entertainment weekends, cabins, cottage, lodge rooms, condo, river campsites
- In the center of the action
- Located 3 ½ miles from The Forks Resort, on Lake Wyman
- Housekeeping cabins
- Quiet and secluded lakeshore setting
- Located near Baxter State Park, 2 ½ hrs from The Forks Resort
- Restaurant, bar, hot tub, volleyball, canoes
- Cabin tents, camping
- Pristine wilderness setting with magnificent views of mile-high Mt. Katahdin
Reserve Your Maine Vacation Package EarlyBook your vacation package early as many dates particularly weekends and holidays often sell out early year round.
View Summer Rates
View Winter Rates