The Forks Resort Center - Maine Resort & Cabins
The Forks Resort Center is a wonderful place to relax after your day of Maine wilderness adventure. The main lodge is a popular gathering place with a towering stone fireplace, huge timbers, and lots of amenities. It feels like a classic New England ski lodge, complete with historic photos of logging and pioneer rafting days on the Kennebec. A spacious lounge with weekend live entertainment rounds out this authentic Maine adventure resort.
Kick Back & Relax by the Fire in Our Main Lodge
Key Amenities of The Forks Resort Facilities:
- Full service Kennebec Pub and Brewery with outdoor dining, full bar, & kids menu
- Free wireless in the main Lodge for guests
- Lodging & camping is within walking distance of Lodge
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Volleyball, basketball and lake kayaking
- Arcade game room, foosball, air hockey, pool table
- Huge fireplace and lounge area for gathering
- Weekends feature live entertainment year-round
- Hot tub and swimming pool on back decks
- Northern Outdoors headquarters and reservations office
- Lodging, Rafting, Activities check-in
- Adjacent to Martin Pond, Kennebec River, with direct access to local trail systems
- Midweek is classic family time with all-inclusive packages
- Sit On Top Kayaking on Martin Pond
- ATV & Snowmobile trails right out the back door
- For guests with children too young to take part in any of our adventures, we can recommend a local babysitting provider who is located in Caratunk just three miles south of the resort.
View our Summer Brochure
PDF - Layout of the Forks Resort Center
Kennebec River Pub & BreweryAfter a day of fun and adventure, relax and enjoy a delicious meal in the casual comfort of our brewpub restaurant. We are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full service menu featuring a wide selection of classic and hearty favorite dishes. Enjoy any of six handcrafted beers on tap from our on-site microbrewery.
Our fresh beers are handcrafted right here at our onsite Kennebec River Brewery, and are available on tap at our brewpub in The Forks Resort Center.
Kennebec River Brewery
We take great pride in producing the tastiest ales and lagers in the North Woods! Using the finest two-row malted barleys, premium imported and domestic hops, superior yeasts, and pure Kennebec Valley water, we have been handcrafting flavorful, delightful ales and lagers since 1997.
Learn more about our Brewery and our Custom Ales & Lagers.
You can choose the perfect lodging option for your family or group with our wide range of Forks Resort Center cabins and camping accommodations. All our accommodations are within walking distance of our Main Lodge.
The Forks Resort Lodging
- We have cozy one bedroom cabins, a wheelchair accessible cabin, logdominiums (motel-type rooms), and 2- 4 bedroom cabins.
- Our beautiful Campsites along the Kennebec River with optional cabin tents offers an easy soft adventure camping experience.
- Our Kennebec River campground has spacious, modern, and clean restrooms and showers.
Book your vacation package early as many dates particularly weekends and holidays sell out early year-round.
Reserve Your Maine Vacation Getaway Early
View Summer Rates
View Winter Rates