Maine Snowmobiling Resort, Rentals, Trails, & Tours
Maine's Premier Snowmobile Resort is Designed for Snowmobilers, by Snowmobilers
Northern Outdoors in The Forks, Maine is your direct access to Maine's renowned groomed ITS snowmobile trail system. A resort designed for snowmobilers in winter, we have what riders want.
You deserve the best when you snowmobile.
Northern Outdoors is the ONLY Maine resort with ALL this:
- Big-timbered, cozy main lodge with huge stone fireplace and daily roaring fire to warm riders, plus pool table, arcade, and big screen TVs so you won't miss any big games.
- The largest selection of lodging from deluxe trailside 1-4 bedroom log cabins to lodge rooms and condos.
- Full-service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and kids' menu, all winter.
- Brewery and resort combination: the Kennebec River Brewery serves small batch, handcrafted ales & lagers and is featured on Maine's Beer Trail.
- Guided and self-guided tours through diverse, exciting, and absolutely gorgeous terrain
- Sled rentals in The Forks, with 1-up and 2-up sleds available.
- Supplies & services riders need: onsite 91 octane gas, store, maps and free wifi at the lodge.
- Park 'n Ride Lot next to Northern Outdoors on Route 201.
Plan your late season trip! Start here with Winter Lodging Options.
March Madness Special Expanded to ALL Lodging for Rest of 2014 Season!
Get 25% off ALL lodging for the rest of snowmobile season.
Also get 25% off midweek snowmobile rentals and midweek guided snowmobile tours for the rest of the 2014 season. Trail conditions are excellent and looks like we're set up to ride into April - whoa! But, Mother Nature is fickle and can change her mind on a dime, so best to get on up here while the riding is this good...
Here's what American Snowmobiler and SuperTrax International
have to say about Northern Outdoors and our area trails.
|It was five days before April and I rode the best conditions of the entire season in this amazing hidden paradise for snowmobilers.
SuperTrax International Read full story.
||This is a place made by people who enjoy snowmobiling and outdoor recreation.
American Snowmobiler Read full story.
|Snowmobiling at Northern Outdoors