Maine Vacation Specials - Rafting, Cabins, Snowmobiles
2014 Specials on Adventure Resort Vacations that Inspire, Connect, & Energize YOU
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall: We have deals for all our getaway travelers!
March Madness Special Expanded to ALL Lodging!
Get 25% off ALL lodging for the rest of snowmobile season. Also get 25% off midweek snowmobile rentals and midweek guided snowmobile tours for the rest of the 2014 season. Trail conditions are excellent and looks like we're set up to ride into April - whoa! But, Mother Nature is fickle and can change her mind on a dime, so best to get on up here while the riding is this good...
Call to book: 888-770-SLED (7533). Celebrate March Madness!
2014 Early Booking Raft & Resort Special
Book 90 days out or more, and get an additional 10% off your trip (available for rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot & Dead Rivers and lodging at The Forks Resort Center) when you pay a deposit of 50% of your reservation. No blackout dates!
Enjoy Value Season Pricing on all Spring & Fall rafting and lodging at The Forks Resort Center.
That's a savings of from 20% to 35% off regular summer rates for rafting on the Kennebec and Dead rivers, with cabins or camping lodging options! If you like consistent white water action, BIG fun, and fewer crowds, come to Maine and Northern Outdoors this spring, or this fall, or BOTH!
Book online or call us at 800-765-RAFT to reserve your special Value Season pricing.
Spring & Early Summer Value Season:
May through mid-July
Fall Value Season: September after Labor Day thru mid-October
No other adventure company offers half price kids' rafting in Maine! We understand the importance of getting families out together for active vacations, and we make it easy for you.
- Kids ages 8-17 raft the Kennebec and ages 15-17 raft the Penobscot for half price, weekdays all summer long.
- Limit one child per full-paying adult, mid-June to end of August.
- See lodging rates here.
These two great rivers vary in difficulty, thus the age differentiation we voluntarily place on our rafting trips. The Upper Penobscot is Class IV-V white water, the Kennebec River is Class III-IV.
Give the Gift of Adventure all year long to your friends and family! Lock in any current season specials now with this convenient gift card. Our Northern Outdoors Gift Card is good for all Northern Outdoors services, activities, and store products. Give an active vacation getaway for the best gift ever. Available in increments of $25. Perfectly thoughtful gift, any time of year!
50% Off Your 2nd Raft Trip Special: When You Can't Get Enough Rafting In Just One Day
Raft two rivers back to back in subsequent days and get 50% off the price of the lower priced raft trip. You can also do the same trip twice on subsequent days and get 50% off the lowest trip rate.
Available for the Kennebec, Penobscot, and Dead Rivers.
Bring 15 friends and you go rafting and skiing FREE. Share your adventure with friends, family and colleagues, and save on your vacation. Here’s how:
- For every 15 full paying guests you organize, the 16th party member will RAFT for FREE, plus you will receive 1 lift ticket to Sugarloaf, the premier ski resort in the East, good for the upcoming winter ski season.
- We make it easy to organize your group with our comprehensive Group Organizers Kit and give you the rewards.
- Our exclusive partnership with Sugarloaf Mountain allows us to offer you incentives no other whitewater outfitter in Maine can match. How about FREE skiing?
- Earn hundreds of dollars in savings as a Group Organizer with Northern Outdoors!