Kennebec River Brewery - Our Maine Brewery at Northern Outdoors Resort
Enjoy Maine Brewery Custom Ales & Lagers at The Kennebec River BreweryNorthern Outdoors is the only rafting and adventure resort with its own brewery! After your day of fun and adventure, relax and enjoy a specialty Maine beers in the casual comfort of The Kennebec River Brewery, located in the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center. Our handcrafted beers on tap offer a unique (and tasty) addition to your adventure resort experience.
Travel and Leisure rates our Kennebec River Brewery as one of "America's Coolest Breweries".
Read the story here.
Every season we have our staple brews,
and our brewmaster creates some new ones.
Come see what's brewin' this season!
See our 8+ specialty, small-batch handcrafted beers on tap at the brewery here
Maine Beer Trail Features Kennebec River BreweryMaine is widely recognized for its award-winning craft beer scene. (And, it turns out, Mainers LIKE specialty beer.)
- Did you know that Maine ranks fourth in the nation for the number of breweries per capita?
- Did you know that Maine is home to New England's first microbrewery?
- Learn more about the Maine Beer Trail,
- Beer Summit. Boston, MA April 4-5th
- Great International Beer Festival. Providence, RI April 12th
- Brew Woo Craft Beerfest. Worcester, MA April 19th
- American Craft Beer Fest. Boston, MA May 30-31st
- Bangor Beer Festival. Bangor, ME June 21st
- New England Brewfest. Lincoln, NH June 27-29th
- Rhode Island Brewfest. Pawtucket, RI July 20th
- Craft Beer Comes to Portland. Portland, ME August 1st
- Maine Lakes Brewfest. Point Sebago Resort, ME September 27th
- Central Maine Brewfest. Augusta, ME October 19th
- New Hampshire Brewfest. Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH. October 19th
|May 25th, Fourth Annual Spring Raft 'n Brews
Raft the Dead River , then return to The Forks Resort Center for a cookout, Kennebec River brewery tours, $3 pints all day Sunday and live entertainment. More details.
October 4th, OCTOBERFEST Raft 'n Brews
Last blast for 2014 Dead River Rafting! Enjoy a BBQ cookout after the rafting trip, $3 Octoberfest pints Saturday the 4th, followed by live entertainment on Saturday night.
Need help to dial in on the best vacation package for your needs? Email us or call us via phone @ 1-800-765-RAFT (1-800-765-7238).