Kennebec River Brewery - Our On-Site Maine Brewery
Enjoy Maine Brewery Custom Ales & Lagers at The Kennebec River Brewery
After your day of fun and adventure, relax and enjoy a specialty Maine beers in the casual comfort of The Kennebec River Brewery, located in the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center. Our handcrafted beers on tap offer a unique (and tasty) addition to your adventure resort experience.
- See the 2013 Beer Festival Schedule here.
- Check out our current specialty, small-batch handcrafted beers on tap at the brewery here.
Maine Beer Trail Features Kennebec River Brewery
We are pleased to announce that the Kennebec River Brewery is featured on the Maine Beer Trail. Maine is widely recognized for its award-winning craft beer scene. (And, it turns out, Mainers LIKE specialty beer.)
- Did you know that Maine ranks fourth in the nation for the number of breweries per capita?
- Did you know that Maine is home to New England's first microbrewery?
- Learn more about the Maine Beer Trail,
- Rhode Island Brewfest. February 2nd - Pawtucket, RI
- Brew Woo Craft Beerfest. March 30th - Worcester, MA
- Beer Summit. April 12th & 13th - Boston, MA
- Central Maine Brewfest. April 13th - Augusta, ME
- Great International Beer Festival. April 20th - Providence, RI
- American Craft Beer Fest. May 31st & June 1st - Boston, MA
- Bangor Beer Festival. June 22nd - Bangor, ME
- New England Brewfest. June 29th, Lincoln, NH
- Craft Beer Comes to Portland. July 13th. Portland, ME
- Maine Lakes Brewfest. September 28th. Point Sebago Resort, ME
- New Hampshire Brewfest. October 19th - Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH.
May 26th, Fourth Annual Spring Raft 'n Brews
Raft the Dead River at the "Wicked Fun" level of 5,500CFS, then return to The Forks Resort Center main lodge for a cookout, Kennebec River brewery tours, $3 pints all day Sunday and live entertainment. More details.
(Read Men's Journal's pickup of this event.)
October 5th, OCTOBERFEST Raft 'n Brews
Last blast on the Dead River! Rafting on the Dead with BBQ cookout after the trip, $3 Octoberfest pints Saturday the 6th and Mike's now famous explosion of a Giant Pumpkin, followed by live entertainment on Saturday night.
Need help to dial in on the best vacation package for your needs? Email us or call us via phone @ 1-800-765-RAFT (1-800-765-7238).
View our Summer Brochure.