Kennebec River Brewery - Our On-Site Maine Brewery
Enjoy Maine Brewery Custom Ales & Lagers at The Kennebec River Brewery
After your day of fun and adventure, relax and enjoy a specialty Maine beers in the casual comfort of The Kennebec River Brewery, located in the main lodge at The Forks Resort Center. Our handcrafted beers on tap offer a unique (and tasty) addition to your adventure resort experience.
Travel and Leisure rates our Kennebec River Brewery as one of "America's Coolest Breweries".
Read the story here.
Maine Beer Trail Features Kennebec River Brewery
Maine is widely recognized for its award-winning craft beer scene. (And, it turns out, Mainers LIKE specialty beer.)
- Did you know that Maine ranks fourth in the nation for the number of breweries per capita?
- Did you know that Maine is home to New England's first microbrewery?
- Learn more about the Maine Beer Trail,
- Rhode Island Brewfest. Pawtucket, RI
- Brew Woo Craft Beerfest. Worcester, MA
- Beer Summit. Boston, MA
- Central Maine Brewfest. Augusta, ME
- Great International Beer Festival. Providence, RI
- American Craft Beer Fest. Boston, MA
- Bangor Beer Festival. Bangor, ME
- New England Brewfest. Lincoln, NH
- Craft Beer Comes to Portland. Portland, ME
- Maine Lakes Brewfest. Point Sebago Resort, ME
- New Hampshire Brewfest. Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH.
May 25th, Fourth Annual Spring Raft 'n Brews
Raft the Dead River at the "Wicked Fun" level of 5,500CFS, then return to The Forks Resort Center main lodge for a cookout, Kennebec River brewery tours, $3 pints all day Sunday and live entertainment. More details.
(Read Men's Journal's pickup of this event.)
October 4th, OCTOBERFEST Raft 'n Brews
Last blast on the Dead River! Rafting on the Dead with BBQ cookout after the trip, $3 Octoberfest pints Saturday the 4th, followed by live entertainment on Saturday night.
Need help to dial in on the best vacation package for your needs? Email us or call us via phone @ 1-800-765-RAFT (1-800-765-7238).
View our Summer Brochure.