19 Jul An Introduction: Maine Outdoor Writers George and Linda Smith Visit Northern Outdoors
We’ll be posting a series of blogs highlighting the Smiths’ stay with us so let’s first start by taking a glimpse at their itinerary:
- Morning arrival and half-day guided fishing trip on the Kennebec River
- Lunch at the Kennebec Pub & Brewery followed by a tour of our Maine brewery
- Dinner on our outdoor deck and a night’s rest in one of our Cozy Cabins
- Full breakfast at the lodge
- A day of Kennebec River rafting including lunch on the river and a slide & video presentation upon return
We’re looking forward to sharing George and Linda’s thoughts on how Northern Outdoors stacks-up regarding Maine adventure vacations. Stay tuned.