An Introduction: Maine Outdoor Writers George and Linda Smith Visit Northern Outdoors
Maine outdoor writers George and Linda Smithjust spent two fantastic days with us Kennebec River rafting, fishing and touring our Maine brewery for their upcoming articles on traveling Maine.
Talk about the good life, the Smiths’ travel throughout Maine in search of adventure, good food and, as George might say, great beer too!
Their website is your source for the most in-depth and timely news, information, and analysis about outdoor issues and Maine travel."
We’ll be posting a series of blogs highlighting the Smiths’ stay with us so let’s first start by taking a glimpse at their itinerary:
- Morning arrival and half-day guided fishing trip on the Kennebec River
- Lunch at the Kennebec Pub & Brewery followed by a tour of our Maine brewery
- Dinner on our outdoor deck and a night’s rest in one of our Cozy Cabins
- Full breakfast at the lodge
- A day of Kennebec River rafting including lunch on the river and a slide & video presentation upon return
We’re looking forward to sharing George and Linda’s thoughts on how Northern Outdoors stacks-up regarding Maine adventure vacations. Stay tuned.